Sacred Magic of the Amazon a Medicinal Retreat
May 21-30, 2019
(With optional 4 beach days 5/31-6/3)
During this 10/14 day journey into the beautiful land of Ecuador you will explore nature, challenge yourself and transform parts of you that have been hidden or resting! We will experience Plant Medicine while submerged in Shuar culture, share knowledge about plants and elemental magic. We are joining for a One of a Kind Healing and Nurturing retreat. This retreat is Open for ALL however we will only have space for 8 people to join this intimate and life changing experience.
Jhoselyn from La Vida Divine welcomes you to the land and culture she was born in and grew up in. Sharing her own knowledge of healing, magic and history/ culture. Diving deep with her Shaman teachers to partake in Healing Ceremonies all while learning about the beautiful and rich country of Ecuador and supporting the culture and local families.
Sienna From Demure Lyfe amazing Soul reader and Alchemist, Free Spirit, Magic Woman, will be sharing her passion and highly effective knowledge of alchemy, elemental magic and astrology using the elements of the rainforest, the mountains of the Andes and the beautiful beach zones of Ecuador.
To see pictures from LVD last Ecuador retreat click here
Once you arrive to Ecuador, you can leave any cares behind and truly focus on your own journey! Everything you need for this trip has been carefully and lovingly planned for you! This is my country of birth,where I grew up, and can not wait to share it with you!
Dates: Tuesday May 21 to Thursday May 30, 2019.
Additional 4 day beach stay May 31 to Monday June 3
What is Included:
- 10 Days, 9 Nights Accommodations.
- Additional 4 days accommodation at extra cost
- Organic/ Clean Super foods, plant based meals daily.
- 4 Sacred Plant Ceremonies
- Sacred Waterfall Ceremony
- Shuar Community experience
- Jungle Plants excursions
- 2- Day trip to the Andean Region of Papallacta, hot springs
- Natural volcanic hot water Spring Baths
- All ground transportation
- Coaching/ Healing through your experience
- Spiritual Cleansings by Indigenous Shuar Shaman
- Elemental Magic in Nature workshop
- Astrology and the elements
- Sweatlodge ( during 4 day retreat)
- Arrive in Quito Airport by 4pm-6pm
- Scenic Drive to Macas (5 hours)
- Time to rest/ recharge/ connect/ relax in Nature
- Healing Dinner
- Talk about our stay/ experiences/ meet and greet with our hosts
- Delicious home made natural breakfast by 8am
- Jungle excursion to learn about Amazon healing plants with Shuar guide
- Small light lunch to prep for tonight’s ceremony
- Return home to shower/prep for ceremony
- Meet with Shaman in ceremony “choza”
- Ayahuasca/Natem ceremony begins around 5pm (sunset)
- Spend night in Spiritual Journey in Jungle choza next to river
- Healing/ Assistance if needed throughout the night
- Rise after ceremony night
- Bathing ritual in river water
- Close ceremony and head back home for breakfast/ share time
- Rest and process the rest of the day, staff available to talk if needed
- Healing lunch and dinner provided
- Nutritious light breakfast
- Stretching session or relaxing time at home
- Juice lunch
- Elemental Magic workshop with Sienna
- Ayahuasca/ Natem ceremony #2
- Arise to Ceremonial bath
- Breakfast/ share at home at 8am
- Nap/ rest time
- Sacred Waterfall Excursion
- Healing Tobacco ceremony at waterfall with Shuar Shaman
- Lunch with Shuar community/ share/ shopping opportunity
- Dinner at home
- Light nutritious breakfast
- San Pedro journey in ceremony “choza” early afternoon into the night
- Spend the night in choza riverside
- Arise to Ceremonial Bath in river
- Breakfast/ Share time at home
- Day of rest/ reflection – staff available for assistance if needed
- Lunch/ Dinner provided
- Last night in Macas
- Early rise- Breakfast by 8 am
- Departure time 10 am
- Scenic journey to Papallacta (5 hr)
- Lunch on the road
- Check-in Papallacta
- Rest or explore the Thermal Natural Volcanic water baths
- Spa nearby (extra cost)
- Termas are open until 10. Cabin side pools open 24/7
- Buffet breakfast
- Nature walk/ hike (optional) yoga riverside
- Elemental magic wit Sienna
- Personal time to explore, visit spa pools ($25 extra) or free bath area included
- Last group dinner 730 pm – Closing circle to follow after
- Termas open until 10 pm- cabin side pools open all night
- Buffet breakfast
- Check-out/ Airport journey
- Good-Byes <3 for those not continuing to beach journey
- Transport to airport
- If following to beach. Must purchase air ticket Quito to Manta airport ($50-70)
- If time allows we can explore the middle of the world monument and Sun Inca temple (extra cost $25)
- Lunch on road
- Arrive at Manta 2 hour scenic drive to Ayampe (Quartz healing beaches)
- Wake up to beautiful beach environment
- Beach/ relax time
- Pre-sunset guided meditation by Jhoselyn
- Light dinner/ rest
- Quiet time to reflect
- Tour of Palo Santo center (shopping opportunity)
- Light fresh juice lunch
- Sweat lodge ceremony
- Rest time
- Nature walk at Frailes beach
- Astrology and the elements with Sienna
- Rest time/sunset meditation
- Last dinner as a group
- Resting time
- We will depart to Guayaquil airport after lunch
- Depart back home from Gye airport
**** Schedule may be adjusted due to weather or incidentals*****
Pricing and Details
Price: $2500 per person for 10 day journey, $2750 for full 14 day journey paid via Paypal. No fees please. Use Friend/ Family option. This helps us keep costs down for you!
Arrival and Departure:
Once your deposit and first payment are confirmed, please book your airline ticket to Quito (QUI). Arrive no later than 4pm to 6 pm. Departure from Quito no earlier than 4 pm on Day 10
- If joining us for full 14 day journey on day 10 ticket from Quito to Manta airport and on day 14 departure from Guayaquil airport
* If your flight arrives or departs earlier/later please let me know to arrange additional transport for you at additional cost*
What is NOT included:
- Your airfare, travel insurance, any medical or incidentals outside of what is included in trip.
- Any extra personal expenses
- Visa – if US citizen no visa needed
Please make sure your passport is valid. Not expiring within 3 months of travel dates.
- Deposit of $200 here
- You can make payments weekly, biweekly, monthly or quarterly. Once deposit is received you’ll be contacted to discuss options
- All payments must be completed by April 15,2019
Cancellation Policy and Other info
- Your registration applies to the specific Date retreat.
- A portion of the income from the retreat funds an upcoming sustainable development site in Puyo- Ecuador. This will be the site for a healing retreat in the future to help the Shuar community and for us to enjoy. For more info in this email me.
- Deposits are non-refundable. All other payments are partially refundable when canceling with a minimum 6 week notice.
- You may change to a future retreat date with a $100 fee (one time only)
- Medical clearance and pre-retreat interview needed and will be scheduled 6 weeks prior to retreat. Schedule here
- Forms/ Release documents to be signed and returned prior to retreat.
Any other questions, concerns contact me via email
Looking forward to Share this experience with you!
In Love, Light and Healing!
Jhoselyn And Sienna